As a chiropractic expert on many malpractice cases for both plaintiff and defense lawyers for more than a decade, I've discovered there is a huge problem with asking a new patient to sign an informed-consent form in the reception room before he or she has ever visited with the doctor.
Continue reading on digital
An Overdue Paradigm Shift
Advocacy Has No Expiration Date
Reviews Are the New Referrals
- New Clinical Trial Finds Seed's Pediatric Synbiotic PDS-08 ™ Impacts Gut Microbiome and Bowel Movements in Children
- NuSpine Chiropractic announces Ryan Tabloff as Chief Executive Officer.
- ChiroSpring and ClinicDr Partner to Create ChiroSpring 360, a Best-in-Class Practice Management Software for Chiropractors
- The Future of Chiropractic Imaging Arrives with the FDA Clearance of Dynamic Digital Radiography on the Chiropractic Straight Arm
- Standard Process Launches SP Children ™ Immune
|Dynamic Chiropractic – October 1, 2019 (Vol. 37, Issue 10)|