Subacromial decompression was introduced in 1972 without high-level evidence as a treatment for subacromial shoulder pain. It is now one of the most common surgical procedures in orthopedics. But research doesn't lie.
Continue reading on digital
An Overdue Paradigm Shift
Advocacy Has No Expiration Date
Reviews Are the New Referrals
- New Clinical Trial Finds Seed's Pediatric Synbiotic PDS-08 ™ Impacts Gut Microbiome and Bowel Movements in Children
- NuSpine Chiropractic announces Ryan Tabloff as Chief Executive Officer.
- ChiroSpring and ClinicDr Partner to Create ChiroSpring 360, a Best-in-Class Practice Management Software for Chiropractors
- The Future of Chiropractic Imaging Arrives with the FDA Clearance of Dynamic Digital Radiography on the Chiropractic Straight Arm
- Standard Process Launches SP Children ™ Immune
|Dynamic Chiropractic – January 1, 2023 (Vol. 41, Issue 01)|